The benefits of drinking Thandai is a very tasty, refreshing, and energizing drink during summer. If you drink a glass of Thandai every morning, then you will also be saved from problems like sunstroke and nosebleeds.
The cannabis-infused thandai was first offered to Lord Shiva and is also popular during Mahashivratri
Thandai is a drink prepared by adding almonds, spices, etc. to milk. It is considered very beneficial for health in summer.
1. It is said that when Shiva drank the poison, Ashwini Kumars and Dhanvantari, the Vaidyas of the gods, made him drink the cold mixed with cannabis continuously. Due to this they had also suffered the heat of the poison.
2. Drinking thandai which relieves heat also strengthens the immune system.
3. Thandai also cools our brain, as it contains saffron which acts as an anti-depressant and antioxidant.
4. Constipation in the stomach is also not complained of by drinking Thandai and this is not only tasty but also strengthens the digestive system.
5. Combine almonds, cashews, pistachios, watermelon seeds, poppy seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon, and black pepper in a bowl. Grind all these in the mix and make powder. Take cold milk, add thandai powder, and drink.
6. Things like watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and pistachios are used in thandai. From which the body gets energy.
7. Some people are the benefits of thandai on the day of Holi. Keeps it mind cold and also remains cold in the stomach.
8. Benefits of Drinking thandai regularly helps in enhancing memory and also improves brain function.