Nails care – Just like you have to take care of your hair and skin, in the same way, it is very important to take care of your nails.
1. Stay hydrated, If you do not drink enough water then there can be a lack of water in the body.
2. Vitamin E Pack (Vitamin E for healthy nails) Nails are made up of calcium and protein, and a lack of these nutrients can lead to brittle nails.
3. Sometimes nails break due to hormonal reasons and due to lack of nutrition.
4. To keep the nails clean, instead of going to the parlor again and again to get a manicure, scrub it with the help of a nail brush To clean your nails, rub lemon peel on your nails.
5. First of all mix olive oil well in aloe vera gel. it will grow nails. Then apply that mixture on the nails and massage lightly.
6. To enhance the nails, toothpaste is applied to the nails and rubbed. Makes nails white and strong.
7. Avoid applying artificial nails And Keep short nails When your nails are long, they break easily.
8. To strengthen the nails, put four teaspoons of salt in a liter of water and soak the hands in it for 15 minutes after that wash the hands with plain water and wipe the hands, and apply glycerin on them. This will make your nails strong.
9. The right way to apply Nailpaint is after applying Nailpaint, apply a code transparent Nailpaint on it, this will make your nail polish last longer.