Hair lose – Pollution, stress, or a bad lifestyle can also be a reason behind hair fall. Apart from this, any long illness, physical and mental stress, side effects of medicines, or lack of anything in nutrition can also cause hair loss. At the same time, hair loss also starts due to dandruff.
1. Egg-hair Mask Eggs are rich in protein, sulfur, zinc, and phosphorus, which are very important elements for hair.
2. Onion – chop 1 onion and grind it in a mixer and filter it and extract the juice. Apply this juice to the roots of the hair for just 15 to 20 minutes and then do a mild shampoo.
3. Coconut milk – Take coconut milk and add a few drops of water to it. Now apply this mixture to your head, especially in the place where the hair is getting lighter or where the hair is flying fast. Leave this mixture on your scalp overnight and then wash your hair the next day.
4. Take a few cloves of garlic and grind them and mix this paste in coconut oil and heat it slightly. When this oil cools down, massage it into the roots of your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. after that shampoo.
5. Apart from effective health, Amla is very effective in preventing the problem of hair loss.
6. Aloe Vera is also effective Aloe vera is beneficial for health as well as it is beneficial in controlling hair fall.
7. Hair Oil Massage – The first step you can take to reduce the loss of your hair is to massage your scalp with oil.