Ear pain- Hearing loss due to pain in the inner and outer parts of the ear. This is often due to ear leakage or infection. The cause of ear pain doesn’t need to be any disease.
Some of the reasons for this can be wearing a tight grip on the head, poorly fitting headphones, sleeping in hard places, ear piercing, dental problems, or something stuck in the ear
1. a warm compress can provide relief from pain and It is cured by applying an ice pack.
2. If you heat the olive oil a little, then put garlic and put it in when it is lukewarm.
3. Basil is known to have antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties, so it can have benefits in relieving inflammation and pain.
4. If you often complain of pain then take special care of some things. For example, do not smoke cigarettes, do not put any kind of device in the, dry the ear after bathing or swimming, and avoid dust and allergens.
5. Doing the yoga of Shashakasana, Bhujangasana, Shavasana, and Brahmamudra ends earache.
6. If there is sudden pain in the, then put two to three drops of onion juice in the inside. This will give you relief.
7. Use good quality head phone. Avoid listening to continuous loud sound by wearing headphones.
8. Do not let water enter your ear while swimming. Don’t go swimming if you have ear pain.
9. Try to prevent allergies by avoiding the things that cause allergies.