Blackheads home remedies
Blackheads home remedies:- There can be many reasons for blackheads and whiteheads on the face, such as excess oil accumulated in the skin, lack of water, dirt, excessive sweating, and oily skin. Clogging of skin pores due to excessive use of beauty products.
1. If you use too much scrub then your skin will become rough and dry. Do not use scrub more than twice a week and always rub with light hands.
2. Make a paste by mixing thick curd, gram flour, and coffee powder. Now apply this mixture to the blackheads and massage with light hands. Wash the face with plain water by massaging in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes. Now do not forget to apply moisturizer to the face.
3. Mix a pinch of salt in sugar and apply it to the affected area with light hands and massage. Wash off with clean water after about 15 minutes.
4. To remove blackheads, take normal steam daily for about 2 minutes. Then scrub your face. This will remove all the blackheads and whiteheads present on the face.
5. If you use too much scrub then your skin will become rough and dry. Do not use scrub more than twice a week and always rub with light hands.
6. Rose water balances the pH of the skin, which reduces sebum ie oil on the face and removes the problem of black heads. It also prevents the accumulation of dirt in the pores of your skin.