facial steps – the help in cleansing, toning, scrubbing, and moisturizing your skin. The facial deeply cleanses your skin and draws out all the impurities from inside. It hydrates your skin and also makes your skin nourished and healthy.
How to do Facials at home?
1. Cleansing Your Face – You can use milk, coconut oil, or olive oil for cleansing.
2. To exfoliate the skin, do your-
To exfoliate, mix milk with sugar granules in it.
3. Steaming –
For this, heat water on the gas in a vessel. Now wrap a towel over your head and bring the face in front of the pot so that the steam goes to the face. If you wish, you can add leaves of mint, rose, or marigold flowers to the steaming water.
4. Apply face mask or face pack-
Mix 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel with 3 teaspoons milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Apply on your face and wash your face after 15 minutes.
5. Moisturizer Care –
Apply the moisturizer of your choice.
6. Method 1 of 3: Cleanse and Exfoliate Your Face –
1. Beginning in the middle, massage your forehead and work your way down to the temples on both sides.
2. Massage your nose and cheeks.
3. Massage your lips, chin, and jaw as well.
Benefits of facial-
1. Reduces Congestion When you experience sinus or nasal congestion, you may find relief by applying pressure or massaging around the area of congestion.
2. Facials improve blood flow to the face as well as provide the cells with plenty of oxygen and nutrients. This makes your cells healthy and brings shine and glow to the face.
3. Cucumber contains Vitamin-K, which hydrates the skin under your eyes and removes dark circles and wrinkles.