home remedies to Weight loss can be due to reasons other than any disease. Examples include dieting, exercise, malnutrition or lack of access to food.
1. Cinnamon – This spice has powerful anti-bacterial properties, which prove to be helpful in the.
2. Lemon- The amount of calories in lemon is very less. In such a situation, its consumption is beneficial, as well as improves metabolism.
3. Amla- Consumption of gooseberry helps in flushing out the toxic substances present in the body. Along with this, it also eases the process of the.
4. Honey – Honey is considered very good for reducing obesity. Mix a spoonful of honey in lukewarm water and if you want, you can also add a few drops of lemon to it.
5. Carom seed – Keep carom seed soaked in water after getting up in the morning and drink its water mixed with salt for this.
6. Apple – Add the juice of 1 lemon, a little ginger, and red chili to the juice of 1 apple. This mix can be a refreshing start to your day.
7. Drug addiction: Those who get used to consuming drugs forget to eat even for a long time. Consumption of drugs also weakens the immunity system, due to which weight is reduced.
8. Drink at least 3 or 4 liters of water daily. This releases the toxin present in the body. Also improves metabolism and burns extra fat.
9. When you’re hungry At that time eat food. Keep a small plate while eating food. If you eat more food, then it stores extra fat in the body. For this eat less than hunger.