Acne on the face- it is a common thing. But most people get acne due to wrong eating and drinking, bad lifestyle, or due to hormonal imbalance.
1. A scrub is the best option for cleaning the skin but never scrubbing on acne.
2. The dirt and oil present around the pimple gets completely removed. Wrap an ice cube in a cloth and apply it to the face for a few seconds.
3. Prepare a paste by mixing three spoons of Multani soil with one spoon of honey and rose water as needed. Now apply it to the face and wash the face after some time.
4. Extract fresh gel from aloe vera leaf and apply directly to the pimple area. Wash the face with water after about 10-20 minutes.
5. Sandalwood powder is effective in enhancing skin tone and removing acne. Before sleeping, mix sandalwood powder in rose water and apply it to the acne and wash the face in the morning.
6. Taking steam treatment does not accumulate dirt on the face, which gives relief to pimples.
7. Products made of sugar in excess should not be eaten immediately because it causes inflammation in the acne of the skin.
8. Green tea has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, which can help fight acne and For this reason, green tea is considered a way to remove pimples.
9. Grind some neem leaves and apply on acne. Apart from this, boiling neem in water can wash the face with its cold decoction.