Betel leaves- 1. Nutrients found in such as vitamin-C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and carotene help the body to get relief from many health problems. Apart from this, it is also a good source of calcium.
2. According to Skanda Purana, there were used by the gods during the churning of the ocean. This is the reason why the use of betel leaves in worship has special significance.
3. The varieties in India are of different types in different states. There are about 100-500 varieties of betel in India.
4. It proves beneficial in the problem of cough and phlegm. Boiling these leaves in water and drinking it does not cause phlegm and also cures cough.
5. Excessive consumption of can cause pain in the gums and Teeth to get damaged by eating too much betel.
6. It is effective in removing constipation, special types of digestive properties are found in the, which accelerate the digestion process as soon as they enter the stomach.
7. During festivities and celebrations, as a sign of respect and family sheaves are inscribed in all countries.
8. The bacteria present in the mouth can be removed by chewing betel leaves. Apart from this, it can also provide relief from bacteria in the mouth.
8. Anti-inflammatory properties are found inside that which can reduce swelling. The problem of cough can also be removed by consuming the.
9. Eating after meals improves digestion. Eating improves digestion and digests food easily.
10. If you consume too much betel, it can cause allergy problems.