Types of decoction
Types of decoction- Medicines like black pepper, dry ginger, cinnamon, turmeric and ashwagandha are commonly used in immunity booster decoction. All these things are very hot.
The decoction should not be consumed in the morning as it has acidity. Do not drink more than one cup of the decoction. The decoction should not be consumed daily, it spoils your health.
1. Take water in a fry pan, then add mint, basil, black pepper and ginger and give pulses. Drinking it does not give gas and makes you feel very hungry.
2. For cough, put jaggery, cloves, black pepper, cardamom, fennel, salt and sugar in a milk pan and boil them all. Then drink it when it cools down.
3. For fever, grind a decoction of 10-12 basil leaves, ginger and black pepper. Put water in a milk pan and put the ingredients and cook it.
4. To get rid of constipation and any kind of problem in the stomach, you can make a decoction at home using these four things green cardamom, ginger, cumin and fennel.
5. Taking ginger juice, black pepper and honey mixed together does not cure cough.
6. Ajwain is full of properties. When a decoction is made by mixing black pepper, basil and honey in it.
7. To strengthen immunity, you can consume tea made of black pepper, clove, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger. You can consume this herbal decoction to keep yourself healthy in the changing season.
8. Add half a teaspoon each of ginger powder, aniseed and cinnamon to a cup of hot water, along with clove powder. Filter it after 10 minutes and drink it.