While wearing, washing, pressing, and even keeping the clothes in the cupboard, there are some important things that should be taken care of so that it looks new and shiny for a long time.
- To remove sweat stains on clothes, rub with lemon juice and baking soda powder before washing and then wash with a good detergent. This will not fade the color.
- Use minimum bleach in cotton clothes. This affects their color.
- Buy clothes with good fabric, so that they last longer. Don’t buy anything under the guise of fashion, because they don’t last long.
- To take care of Cotton clothes its perfect when they are washed with cold or lukewarm water, while hot water can damage cotton fabrics and cause clothes to shrink.
- White vinegar can also help you remove yellowness from clothes. For that, put 1 tsp of vinegar in the tub and wash the clothes after that.
- dish soap- Indeed, it is not a completely homemade method. But a light dish soap is better than ever with a strong phenyl. Another advantage of this is that it is useful for cleaning all types of floors. Make a mixture of liquid dish soap, hot water, lemon juice, and vinegar, and clean the floor with this mixture.
Read my blog: Old Game Memories