Few essential tips to be considered if you are Pregnant:
- Pregnant women should eat bland food, fruits, juice, and coconut water.
- Papaya and Sapota should not be eaten.
- Walk regularly to keep blood pressure and sugar level regular.
- Walking should be done after eating food. Avoid jerky travel.
- Begin by moisturizing your belly to reduce itching.
- Take more calcium for the development of the bones and teeth of the unborn baby.
- Lifting heavy weights can be very harmful to the health of pregnant women and doing so can increase the pressure on the abdomen.
- Do not do work that does not climb up and down stairs frequently.
- By doing work, the child is healthy, and keep checking up with your doctor.
- The amount of vitamin D, iron, calcium, and protein in the body has to be taken care of.
- You can include green leafy vegetables, tofu, legumes, figs, low-fat milk, and dairy products in your diet.
- Do not work in the kitchen for a long time as it causes swelling in the feet. Rest in between while working.
- Don’t take over-the-counter medications or herbal remedies without medical consultation.
- Practice relaxation techniques daily (yoga, stretching, deep breathing, massage).
- Stretch before bed to avoid leg cramps.
- Exercise, but don’t overdo it.
- Don’t eat soft cheeses (unpasteurized styles like Brie and feta may contain bacteria that can cause fever, miscarriage or pregnancy complications).
Read Other Blogs like Features of Gardening, and Benefits of honey.