Rules of food
- One should eat calmly while eating.
- The meal served should not be condemned. No matter how delicious it is, it should be served with love at home.
- Light meals should be taken at night and take a walk after having dinner.
- Be very tired and eat only after taking a rest. Eating in fatigue worsens health.
- Do not give your false leftover to anyone.
- Do not drink tea or water after having a meal.
- One who eats on credit eats on demand and eats by stealing, gets bad karma.
- When you are stressed or fatigued, then you should not eat hurriedly.
- Having meals without hunger encourages many diseases. Therefore, do not have food until you feel hungry.
- Many such people in the world do not like home food, then they should try to consume as healthy as possible to stay healthy for a longer period.
- Never disrespect food, make sure to donate to the needy.
- Never wash hands after having meals on a plate. By doing this, Mata Lakshmi and Annapurna Mata are insulted and money is lost.
- Come, let us all bring such a rule in our country, Distribute the remaining good food to the needy.
Read many more blogs like Benefits of Honey, Health & Wellness