Shri Ganesh Chaturthi
Shri Ganesh Chaturthi- 1. Today is Shri Ganesh Chaturthi and his birthday is celebrated. In Maharashtra, Ganesh Ji puja is celebrated with pomp.
2. Absolute innocence and purity like Shri Ganesha attracts Divine Consciousness. For any auspicious work, first worship lord Ganesha.
3. Lord Ganesha is a symbol of wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune.
4. Shri Ganeshji has 2 wives Riddhi and Siddhi. Their children’s name is Shubh and Labh.
5. Shri Ganeshji puja – On this day Lord Ganesha also got the status of the first revered God. Shri Ganesh Utsav is celebrated for 10 days. On the day of Anant Chaturdashi,
the immersion of Ganapati Bappa with pomp is celebrated. Some people are in the house to the idol of Shri Ganesha and worship him.
6. Onion-garlic should not be eaten for 10 days. Prasad and Fruits should be offered. Shri Ganpati Bappa is quickly pleased by offering Modak and Durva to Lord Shri Ganesha during the worship.
7. worship Ganesh Ji – One should recite Shri Ganapati Atharvashirsha daily and meditate. Chant 108 names of Lord Ganesha.
8. Shri Ganesh Ji is an elephant man.
Elephants’ brain is sharp. The elephant can hear the scent of water from 4-5 km away.
9. Blessings of Lord Shri Ganesh
be with you all the time, success in every task no sorrow in life.
10. The moon should not be seen on this day. The moon made fun of the mouse and Shri Ganesh ji got angry. He cursed the moon. Anyone who looks at the moon will get the stigma of theft.