Shri Radha Devi Ashtami – Shri Radha Devi Mataji was born to strengthen her love for Shri Krishna. Some people worship.
– Radha Ashtami is celebrated after Krishna Janmashtami. She is the incarnation of Laxmi Ji and He is the incarnation of Vishnu Ji. She was older than Lord Krishna Ji is celebrated after Krishna Janmashtami. She is the incarnation of Laxmi Ji and He is the incarnation of Vishnu Ji. She was older than Lord Krishna Ji.
– Banke Bihari was in love with the flute and used to play it. When She was left his body After that he never played the flute.
– drinking hot milk- One day after the meal, Shri Rukmani gave milk to Shri Banke Bhihari to drink. Due to the excessive heat of the milk, it fell in the heart of Shri Krishna and came out from his head – “O Radhe!”
– Have gone to Radha’s body and seen Shri Rukmani say how it happened to you, then She said that yesterday you gave warm milk to Shayam because of that sores in the mouth And, in his heart always resides in me.
– Marriage- Sri Banke Bihari did not marry Deviji because he wanted to prove that love and marriage are two different things.
– Love them both loves was true because their love was such that even though they were two bodies, both of them had one soul.
– Krishna came to earth with Her, to tell the world the meaning of true love and that love does not require any relationship, attachment, or desire.
– that’s so true Meeting is not possible in true love. Both lovers meetings were fewer and even though she was far away, she was close.
– On this day people wishing to have children also come to take a bath in two Kunds . The water of Krishna Kund appears black and the water of Radha Kund appears white. Which symbolizes the black color of Shri Banke Bihari and the white color of Goddess Devi Ma.