Dried fruits – When eaten in the morning, the calorie requirement of the whole day is met and there is no need to take extra calories.
this is dried Fruits contain vitamins and minerals and daily routine should be eaten.
1. Almonds – Eating almonds sharpens the brain and memory. There are 2 types of almonds. Bitter and sweet.
The oil is used for bitterness. Sweet almonds are used in puddings, almond shakes, and sweets. It is rich in vitamin E, A, calcium, magnesium, and protein.
2. Cashew – Cashew contains vitamin B, protein, and calcium. Its sweets are made. Cashew contains a lot of cholesterol, due to which the amount of cholesterol in the body is controlled.
Maintains energy in the body Cashew is considered a good source of energy.
3. Pistachios- Eating pistachios increases weight. Cures heart disease. Pistachio sweets are made. It contains Vitamins A, K, and B6.
You can eat soaked pistachios in the morning. You can drink pistachios in milk before sleeping at night. Pistachio sweets and cake can be consumed in the evening.
4. Raisins – Eating raisins keeps blood pressure under control. The lack of blood in the body is removed. Dried grapes are called raisins.
5. Dates- By eating dates, blood pressure remains under control. Eating dates does not make you tired. Cold and cough get better.
6. Fig – figs are ground and mixed with milk. Eating causes asthma, constipation, and weight loss.
7. Walnuts- In addition to vitamin E, calcium and iron are found in abundance in walnuts, which develop immunity by increasing the immunity of the body and we get rid of problems like anemia and blood circulation.