kitchen tips – These kitchen tips will be of great help to you in improving your cooking skills. With the help of these tips, you can do even difficult tasks easily.
1. if 1 teaspoon of sugar is whipped in the cream of milk, then the butter turns out to be better.
2. When bitter gourd boils, add some salt and amchur powder to the water bitterness reduces.
3. After cutting the eggplant, soak it in water for 10 minutes, then dry it on kitchen paper before cooking and its bitterness reduces.
4. Roasting the Poppy Seeds first and then grinding it remains easy.
5. While putting green vegetables in hot water, boil them by adding a pinch of soda to the water to keep their green color the same.
6. Once the food is cooked in an iron vessel, never let it sit in it. Take it out in a bowl immediately. It helps in preventing the food from turning black.
7. Water comes out in the cooker and for that keep a bowl inside the cooker. No Water will come out only steam will come out of the whistle Or add a potato and by doing this the potato will absorb the water.
8. For Palak Paneer, the palak and cream are grind it. It will remain green in color of palak paneer.
9. If the vegetable is feeling more oily, then put 1 teaspoon of gram flour in a bowl and make its paste Add the paste to the gravy and it will absorb the oily.
10. If there is more salt in the vegetable, then add lemon juice to the lentils and if the vegetable with gravy is used, then add some water. If red chili is more, then add cream or curd to the gravy.