ways to get energy- giving foods include nuts and seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and lean meats.
1. yogurt contains calcium and protein, but this is not the only reason it can boost your energy it is soothing to your stomach and easy to digest.
2. Sweet potato- Sweet potatoes are full of energy. If there is enough in the body then there is no feeling of tiredness.
3. Almond – almonds can stop your cravings when you start feeling sleepy in the afternoon after working long hours at your workstation.
4. Coffee – coffee consumption can relieve fatigue and sleepiness. Thinking power improves and skills improve.
5. Banana- banana is considered to be the best source. If you feel a then you can include bananas in the diet. Rich in potassium, this fruit includes a good amount of fiber, which slows down the release of sugar in the bloodstream.
6. Oatmeal – oatmeal provides your body with much-needed and Oats are a light meal and can be mixed with milk, curd or juice of your choice.
7. Dark chocolate- You can have small portions of dark chocolate for sweet after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood.
8. If there is a lack of energy in the body, then one of the biggest reasons for this can be the lack of vitamins and minerals.
9. This is less due to not exercising, so daily exercise should be done and daily walking should be done for your body.
10. Sunlight is a source of energy and meditation. By giving water to the sun every day, the mind gets peace.