Quotes By Great People
1. Quotes By Great People For First bring the change in yourself that you want to see in others. – Mahatma Gandhi
2. The person who always says, I do not have time. He is not busy but he is busy.
– Swami Vivekananda
3. The real question is, what are you inside? If it is wrong inside, then whatever you do, will lead to wrong results. If you are right within then whatever you do, it will result in the right results. – Osho
4. There is no desire for love other than love. But if you love and cannot live without wanting you, then only wish that you melt in the juice of love and start flowing in this holy spring of love.
5. If you want to be happy, learn to be quiet Because happiness doesn’t like noise.
6. The pain you cannot bear. Don’t give it to others. -Chanakya Niti
7. The person who remembers first when in trouble, that person is the most valuable. – Lord Krishna
8. Peace is of the heart, not of the mind. To know peace you have to find out what beauty is. – Krishna murti
9. An innocent person is really like a magnet and it attracts, he attracts, the people towards himself, just like a flower attracts a bee towards itself.– Shri Nirmala Devi
10. Let us love each other because love is from God and the one who loves. He is born of God and knows God. One who does not love does not know God because God is love. – Jesus
11. If you were born poor, it ain’t yours, But if you die poor, it is your fault.
12.”It is more difficult to overcome the hunger for love than the hunger for bread.” – Mother Teresa