benefits of Ayurvedic
Ayurvedic medicine is going on since time immemorial. Every disease has a cure for every problem.
The goals of treatment are to help the person remove impurities, reduce symptoms, increase immunity, reduce anxiety, and increase harmony in life.
Colds cold, quick flame, improves digestion, and cures many diseases.
A. the benefits of water kept in the sun in Ayurvedic medicine –
Sun is the biggest source of energy for us. The use of this water in Ayurveda is called Surya water therapy.
In Ayurveda, drinking water charged with it is considered very beneficial for health. Fill a glass bottle with water and keep it for 7-8 hours. You can keep it in the sun for up to 3 days.
Ayurveda is a way of life. For our body to be completely healthy, we should focus on a better diet, yoga, detoxification, herbal remedies, meditation, a better lifestyle, etc.
B. Ayurveda classifies these combinations as three doshas –
1. Vata dosha – in which air and sky elements predominate.
2. Pitta dosha – in which the fire element predominates.
3. Kapha dosha – in which the earth and water elements predominate.
C. Before taking ayurvedic medicine Keep a few things in mind. Most of the components of Ayurvedic medicines are obtained from herbs, plants, flowers and fruits etc. Therefore, this medicine is close to nature.
1. Do not eat spicy food and sour item food.
2. Do not drink frozen water and drink normal water. People who often drink cold water are more prone to digestive problems.
3. avoid sweets, It can protect you from diseases like diabetes.