1. Shri Mata Laxmi was born on the day of Sharad Purnima. Worship Shri Mataji and do meditation.
2. For Shri Laxmi Devi Ma makes Kheer And keeps the kheer in a silverware vessel in the open sky at night. on the second day, it is to be offered to God.
3. The lord of the mind is Chandra Dev. Therefore, on the night of Sharad Purnima, one should eat food only after offering Arghya to the moon.
4. On this day, those who recite Lakshmi Sukta, Kanakdhara Stotra, and Vishnu Sahasranama, are blessed by the mother.
5. Worship Lord Krishna on the night of Sharad Purnima as it is also known as Ras Purnima. On this night Lord Krishna created Ras.
6. The reason why the moon does not shine is because of the rays of the sun. It completes the orbit of the earth in the same way as the earth revolves around the sun.
7. Shri Lakshmi Vishnu – Some people give charity to others, by giving to them, one gets happiness in contemplation and gets the blessings of Shri Lakshmi Ji.
8. Shri Lakshmi Ji should be worshipped and 108 names of Shri Lakshmi and Vishnu Ji should be meditated.
9. Shri Lakshmi Ji is also pleased by helping the needy and poor people Also, donate medicine or money regularly to any charitable hospital.
10. One should wake up in the morning to meditate and worship for the attainment of Shri Lakshmi Maa. Cleanliness should be maintained in the house. keep your mind pure and have pure thoughts and actions. Let go of the your ego, pride, hate and anger. Made his behavior calm, satisfied , generous. In the daily routine evening, lamps of Tulsi ji should be lit.