Different Types of oil and their uses
types of oil is Apart from mustard oil, many oils are used in cooking like olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil. However, all these oils have different properties.
1. Olive Oil- Massaging with olive oil helps to relax the muscles. Massage reduces pain and inflammation. It is good to apply olive oil to the hair.
It is good to apply olive oil in the hair and if there is pain in the ear, heat the oil and put garlic and put 1 drop in the ear.
2. Sesame oil – Massaging with sesame oil makes bone forced. It is a good source of copper, magnesium, calcium, healthy omega-3 fats, and protein. There is peace of mind. Vitamin E reduces stretch marks.
Some people are thin and they become fat by using this oil. Sesame contains a sufficient amount of calories and carbohydrates, due to which body weight increases.
3. Coconut Oil – Helps to hydrate with coconut oil. Applying oil to the hair adds shine to the hair. The oil is used as a cleanser and lip balm. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
First the anus of the coconut is extracted and ground by adding water to it and after that the oil is extracted by squeezing and pressing it.
4. Almond Oil- Almond oil contains Vitamin E. This antifungal property can help ward off other fungal infections like ringworm, eczema, and psoriasis. Drinking 1 tsp of almonds in the dead improves memory or soaking almonds daily and eating them.
5. Mustard oil- Applying this oil provides relief from pain and swelling. The compounds present in it help in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Applying mustard oil in the winter season does not make the skin dry and Dandruff does not happen by applying mustard oil to hair. Mustard oil is used for vegetables and it is well healthy.
6. Patanjali divine hair oil – Strengthens split ends, repairs gray hair and prevents hair loss; Makes your hair smooth, silky and long. Sesame contains a sufficient amount of calories and carbohydrates, due to which the body weight increases.