1. sun worship – Offering Arghya to the Sun, especially the problem of eyes, problems of bones are removed better health and get vitamin d from sunlight.
2. Should Water the sun-
People offer water to the Sun God after taking a bath in the morning and worship, but in Chhath Puja, first Arghya is offered to the setting Sun and then to the rising Sun is a symbol of energy and light.
3. What does the sun give us?
Animals, including humans, need plants for food and the oxygen they produce. Without the heat of the sun, the Earth would freeze.
look at the sun –
4. Make a habit of getting up early in the morning and pay obeisance to the rising sun with your eyes every day. Doing this brings positivity in your life and eyesight increases.
Do Surya namaskar-
5.Some people do Surya Namaskar and it is good for health. There are 12 types of yoga in the sun, meditation does not cause mental fatigue and gives peace and energy to the mind.
6. Who is chhathi Devi ?
1. chhath The sister of Sun God is Chhathi Devi Mata. Special worship of Chhath Mata is done for the long life and health of the child.
2. Chhath Mata is also considered as the sixth form of Goddess Durga, Maa Katyayani. Chhath Mata is also considered as the sixth form of Goddess Durga, Maa Katyayani.
3. Special worship of Chhath Mata is done for the long life and health of the child.
4. Durga Aarti and Durga Chalisa are recited in the worship of Durga Ji. Shri Durga Devi loves all of us. One should worship wholeheartedly.