benefits of energy
Benefits of energy – The efficiency of an object to do work is called the energy of that object. Its unit is joule.
1. The first source of energy was the Sun, as it provided heat and light during the day. People rose and slept with the lights on, relying on burning wood and dung for heat, and water power to power basic mills.
2. We use energy in the form of firewood, fossil fuels, and electricity to make our lives comfortable and convenient.
3. When hands are rubbed, mechanical energy is converted into heat energy by friction.
4. We get energy through food. There are many foods that are rich in energy.
5. To remove body weakness and fatigue, drinking lemon juice, coconut water and orange juice gives energy.
6. Carbohydrates and fats mainly provide energy to our body.
7. The brain has the largest number of nerve cells, and neurons, so it has the maximum amount of energy.
8. Heating and cooling our homes, lighting office buildings, driving cars and freight, and manufacturing the products we rely on in our daily lives are all tasks that require energy.
9. There are different types of thermal power plants depending on the fuel used to generate steam such as coal, gas and diesel, natural gas.
10. While dancing, apart from getting freedom from many diseases, there is also communication of new energy in the body.
11. Dates are one such fruit, which along with being a treasure trove of energy, are rich in nutrients.