constipation- In addition to disease, this can also be caused by other factors, such as dehydration, lack of dietary fiber, lack of physical activity, or adverse effects of medication.
1. It can be relieved by drinking plenty of fluids, eating high-fiber foods, and exercising daily.
2. The use of stool softeners and laxatives may also be beneficial.
3. Mixing lemon juice and black salt in hot water and drinking it cures stomach problems.
4. Green vegetables and fruits should be consumed.
5. It was of white rice should be avoided during constipation.
6. Explain that white rice has more fiber than brown rice.
7. Taking myrobalan or Triphala with lukewarm water every night provides relief from the.
8. Coffee is known to be very good for this.
9. It is relieved by eating 10 to 12 raisins before sleeping at night.
10. Consuming raisins or figs after melting them in water for some time also ends the complaint of the.
11. High-fiber foods like beans, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains should be included in the daily diet plans.
12. Mix 1 teaspoon of fennel in 1 cup of boiled water and keep it overnight. Filter it in the morning and add one spoon of honey to it and drink it.
13. It is good for a person suffering from drinking milk at the right time and in the right way. It helps in relieving the.
14. Before sleeping, make a cup of ginger tea and add two teaspoons of castor oil to it. Castor oil helps in relieving the problem of constipation as it is a mild laxative.