Thoughts of great men
Thoughts of great men- You get inspiration from the thoughts of great men which can make life simple, prosperous, and successful. If you are also looking for the thoughts of great men, then you have come to the right place.
1. You will have to face many defeats in life, but you should never let yourself lose.
– Maya Angelou
2. The best way to make yourself happy is to try to make someone else happy.
3. Life is a job, a journey, not a race, we should always live our life in our way because this life is given only once, recognize this opportunity.
4. Every experience gives strength, courage, and confidence in fear that stops coming into your face.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
5. The laws of nature cannot be changed, but our own laws can definitely be changed.
6. One who is truly kind is truly wise, and one who does not love others is not blessed by God.
7. The laws of nature cannot be changed, but our own laws can definitely be changed.
8. We all pray to God for mercy and the same prayer also teaches us to be merciful.
9. High thoughts remove weaknesses. We should always keep creating high thoughts.
-Subhash Chandra Bose
10. Poverty does not remain due to hard work, sin does not remain due to religion, and discord does not arise due to silence.
11. No one pays attention to the one who lives for himself, but when you learn to live for others, they live for you.
– Sri Paramahansa Yogananda