Merry Christmas- The tradition of celebrating the festival started on 25 December as the birthday of Jesus Christ.
The festival of Christmas is very special and important for the people of Christianity.
Every year on the birthday of Lord Jesus, Santa Claus also distributes happiness and gives gifts to children. Long white beard, red clothes, vine in hand and bag with gifts on back.
People celebrate this day as the victory of good over evil.
On this day the Christmas tree is beautifully decorated in homes and various dishes and sweets are made.
Lighting candles of different colors in front of Jesus Christ brings happiness and success in life.
The Christmas tree gives a large amount of oxygen and removes carbon dioxide gas and other harmful gases from the atmosphere. By planting this tree in the house, it balances the area there.
1. When you donate, your left hand should not know what your right hand does, so that your donation is secret, and then your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you.
2. The best thing of all is to love each other more because love covers many sins.
3. let us love each other because love is from god. One who does not love does not know God because God is love.
4. Man should not live for bread only, but should live according to every single word that comes out from the mouth of God.
5. Give to those who ask from you and do not ask again from those who take your goods. And treat them the way you want to be treated.